Monday, October 13, 2008

Family Fish Fry

This past weekend I went back to Moberly for my family's annual fish fry. It was good to see everyone and have something besides spaghetti and tacos. (I have found that spaghetti and tacos are the easiest meals to cook when your a poor college student) I had fun taking pictures of all the great looking food and little kids that were running around.

Twins





One of the only dishes I took a picture of that looks somewhat healthy.

These things are AMAZING! A Sausage/Cream Cheese Mixture wrapped up in a crescent roll. (My Fave)


Doesn't it look delectable? I don't even like Apple Pie but I think it looks yummy!

1 comment:

Annika's Photography said...

mmmmm I like apple pie! why didn't you bring me some :(
Sweet food shots. I always love taking food pics at weddings...

p.s. like the new header but LOVE your font...very YOU