Friday, November 7, 2008

Sectionals- Moberly v. Holden

Wednesday night the Moberly Spartans made their way to Holden to play their first game of sectionals. It was quite a long drive for the boys but I just so happened to like the location because it was only about a 15 to 20 minute drive from where I am, here in Warrensburg.

However, I did not get to take near as many pictures as I would have liked based off the fact that it started pouring. I endured the sprinkles by covering my camera with a trash bag (How funny is that) but soon it became way more than just sprinkles and I feared my camera was in jeopardy, and I would not be happy if my camera were to have drowned! Even Matt Lucas who always take pictures at the football games and had a much better cover for his camera, had to eventually call it quits.





Congratulations guys on a great season!

No comments: