Monday, January 10, 2011

Mrs. E- Columbia, MO Boudoir Photography

It was practically a blizzard outside today. Snow kept falling and falling and falling. In fact it still maybe coming down right now, but since it's kind of late my desire to look is pretty nonexistent. Now while it may have been cold and icy outside, that was far from the case inside the Taylor Inn in Columbia, MO, where I met with Mrs. E for an early morning, Monday boudoir session.

Mrs. E is a mom of FIVE!!!! Somehow amongst her busy life (how could you not be busy with 5 kids) she found time to schedule a boudoir session with me. It just goes to show you don't have to be a bride-to-be, to have a boudoir session done. It's all about being confident and feeling sexy and just having a fun time in front of my camera!








So can you believe she's a mom of five? Yeah me either! Also, a reminder to everyone still in need of a Valentine's Day gift for the guy in their life, there is still plenty of time to book a boudoir session! Trust me it will be the best gift he's ever received! :)

No comments: