Monday, February 23, 2009

Megan & Alex

Lately I have been trying to just shoot, shoot, and shoot. So I got a hold of Megan and asked if she would drag her boyfriend and come out with me and let me take some pictures. Luckily we ended up with a beautiful day and they both were so much fun!





I searched and searched for the right angle on this building. You know I often get laughed at for all the moving and weird positions I get myself in trying to get that perfect shot from the very best angle. But all the weird contortions I put my body through or heights and things I climb are so worth it!!
Lately I've loved shooting couples at the playground. All the bright colors and the fun that they have leaves you with some really great images. I mean whats more fun than acting like kids???
Thanks guys!

No comments: