Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ryan+Amanda Moberly, MO Engagement/Wedding Photography

I had such a great time shooting Ryan + Amanda's engagement pics the other day! Rain, Rain, and more rain is all we had seen for quite some time so it was nice to have a clear day for their session. Minus the slight misting an hour before. It cleared up and was bright and sunny!

Meet Leo, he is their new, super cute, energetic puppy! I must admit I thought seriously about stealing him!!!!! So this first pic is just of him!! And then you just may get to see him again later in the post!
All Amanda could do was smile! I tried having her make a serious face once and it lasted for a second before she busted out laughing. However, her smile is beautiful so it was fine with me!



Both Ryan and Amanda went to college at MSSU in Joplin. So we did some in their college colors at Lion's (their mascots) Park.


I told you, more of Leo!!!! This picture just makes me laugh!!!



Are you prepared for what comes next. I mentioned to Amanda doing something at the end of the session, like a water balloon fight. She said, "Yes." What follows is the result!





The End! It was such a fun time, you guys!!! I look forward to your wedding, JULY 31ST!!!!!!

No comments: