Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Moberly High School Senior Prom 2010

So I'm a litttttle late on posting prom pictures. But late is better than never right? Well here you go finally after all that wait. . .

May I introduce to you all the girls. . .

And the guys, which includes my brother and the rest or his entourage . . .




My brother and his prom date, Amy Hudson!


Patrick and his best friend, Kris Cupp. They make an interesting pair!!


Don't tell me you haven't seen the Hangover!


Rain, Rain, Rain. . . so much everywhere! At least it made for some cute pics!

Opting out of the traditional go to a fancy restaurant idea, my brother's prom group had dinner at the the Mongler's house. The parents did such a great job of making it look like a real restaurant though. There were even people there to serve them!

Alex Orton put together a slide show of pics from the year, that they watched before dinner!

Looks like Patrick's ready to dig in!


After dinner it was out to MACC where they met their limo/bus. The bus drove them to Columbia so they could get some ice cream, where conveninetly enough Andy's frozen custards was having a buy one get one free! I'm sure the guys were excited by this!



My brother saw me hanging out of my mom's car window taking pictures. He made sure to give me an interesting subject to shoot! Typical!!!!


Hope you guys had a great time, but from what I heard it was a blast! Regardless, you all looked great and managed the rain amazingly!!!!!!

If you want to see more go to: courtneytompson.zenfolio.com

No comments: