Sunday, May 31, 2009

I'm Off......

My roommate Annika and I are driving up to Chicago tonight so we can catch our flight that leaves for Europe tomorrow. Yes that's right I will be traveling Europe for the month of June going to many different countries hopefully having a once in a lifetime experience! Anyways my goal is to keep my blog updated with the our travels and adventures over there so keep checking back for my newest updates and find out where we're at or where we might be going.

But that also means if you need or want to contact me send me an e-mail because I won't have my phone on me. It also might take a little longer for me to get back to you simply because I don't know how often we will get Internet access.

Well I'm off to finalize my packing and get last little tidbits done so I will see you later!!!!!!!!

No comments: