Sunday, May 24, 2009

Nicole, Jose, & Cami

Ever since school got out for summer I feel like I've been running around like a crazy person. From this to that and back to this I have not been short of things to do. Yesterday was no such exception. My friend Annika and I started our day early with a rummage sale in an attempt to earn a little extra money for our Europe trip. (Which I will be leaving for in exactly a week today) And then not shortly after I headed down to St. Charles to shoot Nicole & Jose & their beautiful little girl's pics. And although I am completely exhausted from all the running around I've been doing it's always a lot of fun to be around these guys and just a blast to take their pictures.

Mommy and Me


Daddy's Turn




It was so good to see you guys, hope you love your pics!!!!!

No comments: