Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Whitney- FaShIOniStA

Amidst Finals week I found myself an assignment short for one of my classes. Luckily I have good friends and Whitney agreed to go out and model for me so I could finish it up. I can't wait to be done with class. Tomorrow the craziness ends and Summer is HERE!!!!! I have two finals and will be done in the afternoon. Every year about this time I just get so ready to be done and just go outside, but this year has been the worst and I am so excited for the end. It may have something to do with an upcoming birthday directly followed by a trip to Europe!!!! OH yay, yay, YAY!!!!!!

Oh but yeah as for those pics:

My Fave!




Oh and this is just for fun but I had to post it because it is such a "Whitney" face!
Good Luck to everyone else struggling to get through finals! It's almost OVER!!!!
OH and another P.S. if you want to check out anymore of Whitney or any other session check out my flickr page http://www.flickr.com/photos/courtneytompson or check out my new fan page on facebook Courtney Tompson Photography! XoXo

1 comment:

Curtis Copeland said...

Nice portraits! Great work! Thanks for sharing.