Sunday, July 19, 2009

Daniel & Cassandra

Tonight I got to shoot Daniel & Cassie's engagement session. I will be shooting their wedding come this September and it was great to really get to know them and see how much fun they had in front of the camera (for example see the airplane below). They are such a beautiful and loving couple and I just don't think September will come soon enough.



Summer has brought on the most beautiful wild flowers. I keep seeing them pop up here and there and everywhere. So I thought it would be a good time to utilize them. I think I was right :)

I am in love with this new "vintage style" with my processing. Love Love Love! Whatcha Think?


They both have some really great EYES!!


I had a lot of fun tonight guys and I hope you did to. I'm so excited about some of these images and I have so many more to go. Hope you LOVE them!!
And I'll see you in September :)

No comments: