Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Paris

So this is the last stop of Annika & my's European adventures that I will be posting. It wasn't our official last stop because that was Amsterdam but by the time we got there I was totally overwhelmed with the thousands of images I'd taken that I was just ready to set the camera down.

But here you go...enjoy Paris






This last image is dedicated to my friend Anna Thornburg. She's the only person I know who loves the Moulin Rouge movie as much as me. Actually I think she's the only person I know other than myself who likes that movie at all.
But yes sadly I'm back in the real world slowly trying to adjust back to a routine. However, on the brighter side I have some sessions coming up so I look forward to shooting and sharing those with you.
XoXo

No comments: