Monday, July 6, 2009

Skydiving!!!!!!!

As promised I am posting pictures from my day of skydiving in Interlaken Switzerland. I was so excited when I saw the package in my mailbox today!

Getting ready to go....just so you know since I was next to the door I had to go first. One of the scariest parts to me was when they opened the door in the air and I see nothing below me but mountains and the ground far far away.
Don't you love the view?
So I might have been yelling a majority of the way down.
Oh and that's my camera guy's foot by the way!
But eventually I remembered that I was paying for pictures and decided to look up and smile....lol. It really was an adrenaline rush. So...so...so much fun! So now go out and take the jump yourself. :)

1 comment:

Darbi G. Photography said...

WOW!!!! I don't think I have the guts to do it. How awesome that they can take pics for you. I don't think i could do that either. haha

Way to be brave, Courtney!