Monday, June 29, 2009

They Make Cheese and Knifes but My Favorite was the CHOCOLATE!!!!!

So I must admit I didn't do a very good job taking pictures of Lucern Switerland, which is sad because it really is a gorgeous place. I think all the thousands of pictures I took in Italy just made my poor little finger tired of pushing that shutter button. However, I won't disappoint you completely, I do have a couple of images to share.




Now I know this is a sad amount of pics compared to every other place but what can I say...

You know it was amazing to me all the Swiss are famous for.....they make knifes and cheese and chocolate and who knows what else. While I'm not a fan of Swiss cheese and really don't have much use for knifes I will admit I ate my fair share of Chocolate.

Another thing that Annika and I did while in Switzerland was take a little day trip to Interlaken where we went SKYDIVING!!!!!! And yes I will soon have the pictures to prove it. Unfortanetly they have to be shipped to my house in Moberly so I won't have them till I get home. But I promise to post some later.

XoXo

No comments: