Monday, June 29, 2009

Oh Venice.....

I have wanted to go to Italy since FOREVER!!!!! And it did not let me down. Annika and I started our trek through Italy in Venice. Oh how I already miss it!!!!

Some of this Venetian masks were just so gorgeous!!!!!


I love this pic of Annika! We were exploring the tourist shops and she insisted on a pic with the starfish! :)

I always seem to find these great mirrors! haha

I love all the colors!


And not only have I always wanted to go to Italy but I've always wanted to take a ride in a gondola. It was so much FUN!!!!! Our gondelier guy was so cute too! See him ducking in the background. :)


We had fun exploring the colorful fruit and fish markets

And I'll end with one of my absolute favorite pictures. It's so simple but just reminds me so much of Venice!!!

XoXo

No comments: