Monday, June 29, 2009

Cinque Terre

So I want to thank Sean and Kristi this amazing couple Annika and I met on the train. They suggested this cute little area made up of five fishing towns called Cinque Terre and after falling in love with the place before ever getting to see it, Annika and I adjusted our plans and made a little detour.


Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Sean and KristiWe went on a hike that took us through all the five towns and got to see some spectacular views..... you'll see for yourself





Then this was a sunset that I captured in the first of the five fishing towns, Riomaggiore, which is where we stayed.


Annika and I had seriously contemplated just spending the rest of our trip laying on the beaches in Cinque Terre. Sadly we had to leave and move on to our last stops. But oh how we were sad to leave!

XoXo

1 comment:

Darbi G. Photography said...

BEEEEE-UUUU-TIFUL!!! I want to go!! GREAT images, Courtney. Especially like the path with the fauna. And the peek at the colorful buildings.