Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The City of Steps.....

OH how easy it was to fall in love with Prague. Up to this point it was by far my favorite city minus one thing- an unbelievable amount of Stairs!!!! However I guess it was an even exchange.

On the night train headed to Prague (Praha). I've slept on a train before when I've been on ski trips out to Colorado but we never actually had a sleeping car so this was a new experience.

One of the Amazing caricutre artists on Charle's Bridge!

And under the Bridge!

Annika shot a wedding in Warsaw with the Amazing silverbox photographers. So it was a nice coincidence to get to meet up with them on Prague. Annika, Kim, and I spent one of our days walking around the city taking pictures and taking in a garden, walking tour in Kim's guide book. One of the images from this venture with an intresting twist because I was using her fish eye. HOW FUN is this!! OH how I want this lens now.



One day Annika and I also took a walk up to the Perren tower. It overlooks the entire city and is set up on a giant hill. By the way it was just a little windy. (See below for example)


A view of Prague Castle from the tower.




OH and we decided to have a little photo shoot on our way to the top. Just us being Silly!!

There was the most adorable little house and field of pear trees on the otherside of the tower that we stumbled on our way down. I particularly was fond of these purple flowers.

OH it also rained on us a bit. We just wanted to have proof that we did in fact use the ponchos Annika's mom bought us.

I love Mirrors!

And this was goodbye to Prague. We finally got a picture of the four of us Annika, me, Amy, and Kim. To check out the beautiful wedding Silverbox shot while in europe checkout their blog.

Till next time- XoXo

No comments: