Monday, July 5, 2010

Ali Vincent (Biggest Loser's Season 5 Winner)

In season five of NBC'S hit reality show "The Biggest Loser," Ali Vincent lost a total 112 pounds to become that season's winner. Moberly Regional Medical Center welcomed Ali Vincent to speak at the hospital's healthy woman program's five year anniversary program. Over 400 people packed into Moberly's Municipal Auditorium to meet Ali and listen to the program.

Despite the fact that the majority of people had pre-ordered tickets, lines started forming at least 30 mins before the doors opened.




Ali was full of smiles!


I believe she was describing a sandwich at this time. All the tasty but healthy ingredients she used. ha ha


More signing. I was told Ali stayed passed 11:00 signing autographs and talking to people after she spoke.
And Hugs! Ali gave out lots and lots of hugs!





Me with Ali! I made my mom stand in line while I took pictures ( I felt bad butting in). When my mom got up there I handed over the camera and told her I wanted a picture! Thanks mom, you did a good job!

Lisa Guerrero is the director of MRMC's Healthy Woman Program. She introduced Ali!

Ali was so full of personality and expression when she spoke. Her facial expressions were priceless!

Such a great night and so inspirational! Being a huge Biggest Loser fan I was thrilled when I was asked to take pictures. Check out the rest of the photos at courtneytompson.zenfolio.com

No comments: