Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Kimberly+Jerry Engaged- Moberly MO Wedding Photography

I met with Kimberly and Jerry the other day to shoot their e-session! They were such a great couple and Kimberly had me laughing the entire shoot. Originally we had planned to start at Missouri's historic Union Covered Bridge just a couple miles from Madison, MO. However, the scary looming clouds led us to plan B. So we started in Moberly . . .



Love her eyes! Stunnnnnnnning!

Now this is just fun!




I absolutely love her ring! Gorgeous!



We were more than thrilled when the clouds started to fade and we were just left with sunshine. So we went back to plan A and headed out to the Union Covered Bridge. Yay!

Ahhhh golden sunlight shining through the trees. Love it!

Jerry such the gentleman helped Kimberly through the rocky waters to the huge rock I wanted them to sit on. So sweet Jerry!

Wasn't it worth it?

Oh how I love these guys. I couldn't think of a better way to spend my evening than photographing such a fun and loving couple like these two. Congrats guys! See you in Sept.

No comments: