Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hannam Family- Moberly & Columbia MO Children and Family Photography

Meet the Hannam family!! A while back I shot these guys out on the Spartan football field. Dad is one of the Moberly Spartan's Football coaches, so it made pretty good sense. This time, however, we didn't go to the football field but they did sport Spartan colors (red & blue).



Grandma and Grandpa joined in on some of the pictures . . . And we had to get one of just the girls.





Remember my little cookie monster, the one I shot for my honors project? Here she is back again! Such a cutie, Ms. Zoey!




As I mentioned, Dad is one of the Spartan football coaches, and inconveniently had to participate in a coaches meeting for the first half of the session. He joined in for the second half though as we switched locations to Rothwell Park!


And we'll end with some fun! Thanks guys! It was a blast getting to hang out with you!

No comments: