Friday, August 27, 2010

Ian- Moberly, MO Senior Photography

Ian is a senior this year at Moberly High School . . . And unlike most senior boys I shoot he knew how to smile and be serious! That's a rare find let me tell you what.




See Smiles . . . What did I tell ya?








And who says just because Ian is now a big bad senior, he can't act like a little kid every once in a while? :)

Ian plays for the Moberly Spartans Soccer team! Thus I must end my post with some pics from the soccer field! And yes he hung from the goal post! Hope I don't get in trouble for that! Sorry Coach!





It was a great evening full of AMAZING light, (thanks sun) and a great high school senior! Wish you the best Ian! Have a great senior year!!!

2 comments:

jess said...

Your senior sessions are AMAZING!! Keep it up! :)

Courtney Tompson said...

Thanks Jess!