Thursday, August 26, 2010

Ryan + Amanda- Joplin & Carthage, MO Wedding Photography

I couldn't have been more excited to be shooting Ryan and Amanda's wedding! Ryan's mom, Gena, was actually my 7th grade science teacher. What a small world it is we live in. Now if you remember from their engagement session, Ryan and Amanda both met at Missouri Southern in Joplin, so I traveled down south to that area, which is where they decided to have their wedding.

My day started off at Oasis Salon in Joplin! It was a beautiful salon and they did great work . . . as you will soon see!


Now for anyone who truly knows me. I am in love with Starbucks! Therefore this shot was so necessary! I couldn't think of a better way to start off a wedding day then with a nice cold Starbucks beverage!



And here comes the details . . .















Oh hey that's me!!!



Now introducing Mr. & Mrs. McCluskey! The reception took place at the Butcher's Block in Joplin!











And we'll end with a picture of me and the happy couple! Congratulations you guys!!!!

No comments: