Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Burning the Field

With Spring on its way and thoughts of green in the air, it comes the time for fields to be burned to make way for new. I have always heard of my Dad and my brother going out to burn the fields but have never actually participated, watched, let alone photograph. But I think I might go more often. I got some really neat and interesting images, definetly diffrent than what I'm use to photographing.
Okay granted you can't see the fire in this image but I am absolutely in love with the composition. Oh and the blue, blue sky!






I think its crazy that you can see the heat waves in this image.

OH by the way the fire did get a little out of hand. It burnt over to the next field (It wasn't suppose to do that). :)
But all was good. They got it out shortly after.

No comments: