Monday, March 30, 2009

Katie & Brandon

Sunday I got to meet a really fun couple Katie & Brandon. The amazing Darbi g. is shooting their wedding on July 18th and I will be accompanying as a second shooter. Anyways Sunday we met up with them to do their e session. We started out on the MU campus!



Katie just had the most beautiful blue eyes. You can really tell in this image!


The pretty dogwood trees made a really great background to this image.

And here we have a shot of that gorgeous ring!
Above is a behind the scenes shot. Its actually a pretty blurry image (guess my photographic skills were a little lacking haha) but I wanted you to get a taste of what it looks like behind the lens. As you can see with just a little direction you can get some really sweet shots! (see below)



The flowers were probably my fave! Her shirt and scarf were just so perfect to mix with the flowers!


Overall it was such a fun shoot. I can't wait to help be a part of your wedding. So till July 18th.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Courtney! You were SO great and got a ton of awesome shots! We can't wait to have you join us! Katie