Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Jennifer Lawrence

I guess this time maybe I should write something. I've been to busy to think let alone have text accompany my posts but I guess I'll try....

Again I've just been trying to shoot more often and find some new locations. I went to KC today and got my old friend Jen (we cheered together in high school) to be a model for me. She was great! However I have realized unfamiliar city streets plus trying to spot a new location plus being a good driver does not really coincide. I always end up getting honked at for not going when the light turns green or find myself (as I did today) going into the part of the parking garage that clearly has a NO Parking sign! haha. What can I say I have a one track mind when taking pictures.

You know I don't agree with vandalism. However, it really does give even the most random wall or door a sense of character!




I don't know what it is but lately I have found parking garages a really fun place for pictures! Oh and jumping is always fun. It's also a good way to warm up when its not to warm out and today was quite brisk!
Thanks Jen it was so good to see you and I hope you love them!!!!!

No comments: