Sunday, March 22, 2009

Corina

I took my cousin's senior pictures yesterday. I found some really cool new spots and had a lot of fun watching my mom and my aunt try and battle the wind holding the reflector. :)



I love the colors in this image!




And as for my favorite location of the day....Isn't this sweet! I have been wanting so much to shoot an old bath tub (like a trash the dress session kind of thing) and low and behold I just find one in this old house or outside of it. Okay I know that's kind of weird but doesn't it look Amazing! It's so elegant meets grunge!

Oh and this is inside the place. I wish I would have brought lights with me because by the time we shot these it was starting to get dark. But the inside looks sweet too! If you can't tell I was really really really excited!

We finally ended at the Westran softball field. All in all it was a really fun and great shoot! Hope you had fun Corina!!!!

No comments: