Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Allie

The other day I went out and shot my new roommate Allie for an assignment. The class is all about on-location, which means no studio work. I love shooting on location and working with different surroundings so I'm so far loving this class.


Anyways I dragged Allie with me to urban downtown KC. There are so many different locations in that area and we had fun playing around and racing the sunset.






I grabbed a couple of shots of Allie on the tracks and then we went over to this really cool area with some beautiful light. However, just as I was about done in that spot a train had to start coming. So I stalled a little bit and experimented a little bit more. And just as that train was almost gone another one comes blowing by. So again I waited until finally we could get back across and we hurried before we could forever be trapped by another train.




My favorite image of the shoot (above) I just am in love with the light! I guess being stuck because of the train had its perks!

Love the bright and fun colors that I found!













Overall it was a really great shoot! Allie has such a fun outgoing personality she was so much fun and is truly an AMAZING roommate! Allie thanks so much for helping me out!

No comments: