Sunday, September 6, 2009

Dale & Emily

I had an e-session with Dale and Emily today! They were a great couple and a ton of fun to shoot. We started out around Dale's house, headed down to the alley ways, and then finally found ourselfes at the fire department. Dale is a fireman, Make sense now?

Their adorable, yet very large puppy Rocky!



I got some new textures and thought I would play around with them a bit. I think they work great with the downtown/alleyways shots!

I got this new video light in on Friday so of course I wanted to try it out. And what better place then at the fire dept. The light gives a much more dramatic effect which was really cool with that location.
I love this last shot! How cute are they? Even though I'm sure Dale won't be too happy with all the harassing he is sure to get the next time he goes to work. Oh the sacrifices we make for great pictures. haha
I hope you guys had fun and I can't wait to shoot your wedding Oct. 17th!

No comments: