Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Daniel & Cassandra

I shot Daniel & Cassandra's engagement pictures this summer and just a couple days ago I got to shoot their wedding.

I started my day in Marceline at Daybreak salon.




Okay the next image is a little different but I like it.

And here is another shoe shot in case you prefer outside to in.

The ceremony took place at a cute little church in New Cambria. The decorations were so simple yet beautiful.











After the ceremony we headed to Macon where the reception took place. However since they didn't want to be the first one's to arrive at their own reception we took a couple minutes and went and played some put put.
Oh and by the way they were married on the 12th...hence the rings on the 12th hole.


Daniel & Cassandra your wedding was absolutely beautiful and you two were a whole lot of fun. I wish you both the best!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These photo's are amazing! Cassandra and Daniel look amazing, and natural. Best Wishes to you Cassandra. I miss you!

Lena