Monday, September 14, 2009

Ashley & Travis

The other day I went down to Columbia to shoot Ashley and Travis's e-session. I've only shoot there a little bit so it was a lot of fun to explore some new spots....

We started they day off with their dog, meet "Gus."

Puppy Kisses!


Ashley told me that one of the things she and Travis like to do together is play golf. So we headed to the golf course for my first ever shoot on the "green."




Next we moved on to downtown. I love this next shot.




A change of outfits and we get this cute close up shot.

We ended the e-session in a field full of tall grass. Only one of the many that keeps popping up with some beautiful yellow flowers.



We were lucky to have such a beautiful day playing with Gus, riding in golf carts, tromping through fields, Braving bat caves (no to everyone else I didn't put any pictures of that up yet), and I couldn't have asked for a better couple. Ashley & Travis I hoped you had fun and I can't wait to shoot your wedding. I can't believe I have to wait till June!

No comments: