Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Addison- Moberly, MO Children Photography

Meet this little cutie . . . Addison! I've only met one other Addison in my life and that's my Cousin Addison White! So of course I knew right away that I was going to love her just by her name alone. But then, I got to meet this little girl, so adorable. First off, I mean hello, those eyes are just blow you away eyes. Then second, this little girl was happy all the way through the session to the very end!

But okay I won't keep you waiting any longer. Meet Addison . . .



She did not like the basket that much! She was too intrigued by the leaves on the ground. I believe this shot was closely followed by a face plant. But like I said Addison was good the entire time. So face plant or no, the crying never came!



Oh my purple chair. Let me tell you that's the best $15 find I've ever had. It worked just perfect with her multi-colored sundress.


Jessica (Mom) said she would normally smile when she saw bubbles and sometimes would reach for them. Well not this time, she was just totally transfixed by them.

Well the shoot ended around 10:00, so I guess Addison was starting to get a little hungry, and anything was game. Leaves . . . Yum! Haha

Well it was such a pleasure getting to meet you Addison. (Did I mention it was her 7 month session, don't think I did) and your mom, Jessica. Thanks for driving all the way up to meet me!

No comments: