Friday, September 3, 2010

Dee and Gabe Wed- Moberly, MO Wedding Photography

It seems like it's been a long time awaiting the arrival and Dee and Gabe's Wedding. But it came and went with out a single glitch!!

Gabe, Dee, and I started talking about this time last year. Gabe is actually from Moberly, but Dee is from the St. Louis area and found me when they were originally looking at getting married at the Sheldon in St. Louis, where I shot a wedding in 2009.

Lucky for me they decided to get married in Moberly, which made my drive, even shorter. Not that I would have minded shooting at the Sheldon again, as it is a gorgeous location. However, I think it worked out for the best . . . Just see for yourself!


The girls got ready in a room at the church! Lucky for me they had this fun foosball table! What better place to shoot a picture of Dee's shoes!


Um hello . . . Can you stay Knock Out?????? You're so gorgeous Dee!

Gabe and Dee opted to see each other before the wedding! This allowed them to steal just a few moments alone. Not to mention I got to get these stunning images! You both just blow me away with your gorgeousness!!!!!!



Aren't the clutches just adorable? Dee's mom made them all herself!!! Fun is always in the details!



Danielle's dress was by far one of my favorite wedding dresses of all times! So simple and yet so elegant! However, I knew it was going to be AMAZING when she sent me a link to the dress a couple weeks before the wedding. I was sooooo not disappointed!






They were married on August 21st, for those of you who might be questioning why I took a picture of pool balls!

This is the first time Dee's dad got to see her, right before he got ready to walk her down the aisle!


Danielle's Dad works for Kmov as a producer. However, maybe he should double as a muscian. He wrote a beautiful song for Gabe and Danielle and sang it during the ceremony!






Former Ms. "perron" (do you get it?) special requested this photo op. It's desperate Housewives inspired! Which you could probably get the inspiration better if I was showing you one of the full body images. Sorry guys this one was just my fave!

While the light was still out I stole Dee and Gabe away for a last little mini photo session. Look how beautiful with the light streaming through the trees. Just perfect conditions to show of their ststststunnnningness!


Oh have I yet mentioned how awesome I find Gabe's tie! Total awesomeness!






Okay Finally on to the reception . . .








I just love how you can see the moon in this image! :)



So the main reception events are over, the band is just getting started, there's dancing and laughing, just everyone is having a good time, and then, I look out, pause for a moment truly trying to figure out what I'm seeing! Well the pictures says it all I guess. Too of the younger party guests dancing out on the light pole. Let me tell you this was a ways from the pavillion! But music could still be heard. I guess they just wanted to get their groove on, in their own spotlight! Haha Well it gave me (and everyone else that I pointed them out to) a chuckle!

Okay back to the party. . . Limbo!




I'll end with a photo of me. Although I had my second Alaina take it a little earlier in the day, while we still had some pretty light! Thanks Dee and Gabe for allowing me to be a part of your day! I loved all the details that you worked so hard to put together and you two are just one of the best couples I've gotten a chance to work with! Congratulations and Best Wishes!!!

No comments: