Friday, October 22, 2010

Courtney- Cairo, MO Senior Photography

Remember Derek & Jessica's wedding from earlier this year? Well then you might recognize this senior! Courtney is non other than Derek's sister. Is it starting to come together? However, this is Courtney's shining moment so I'll let you to it . . .

I could not think of a more fitting outfit for the cornfield! This was Courtney's (Courtney the senior not me :)) idea.


Courtney is in love with her dad's corvette! So what could be more fitting?




I tell you what, I need to grow!!!! When I photograph these tall beautiful people I'm always looking up at them and I have to carry a step ladder around. It's quite annoying really! OK that was besides the point, can you say sttttunnnninnng!!!!!!




Such an amazing day for a session. Thanks so much Courtney for asking me to take your senior pics. Best wishes!!!!

No comments: