Thursday, October 28, 2010

Moberly High School Cheerleading

I always find myself taking on way toooo much, this year was nothing different. I became a JV cheerleading coach for Moberly Senior High School. Although it kept me busy on top of an already busy schedule, might I add helped contribute to my lack of sleep, it was non the less some of the best time I had this summer/fall! It gave me a chance to get away from my computer screen and interact with some truly AMAZING young girls!


Look at that cradle!

Stair Step!

Yeah that's right they got a twist too!



Liberty! I was so proud that they finally got their liberty! This stunt came a long way, and the girls worked so hard! :)


Why hellooooo SKY!




AWWWW my wonderful girls!! So very proud of all you and so blessed to have gotten to be your coach! :) :)

No comments: