Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Kimberly & Jerry- Madison, MO Wedding Photography

Remember Kimberly & Jerry from a few months back? Well they finally tied the knot and I, along with my wonderful assistant, Aubrey were there to capture their day!

We started by getting pics of the girls getting ready in the church!





Kimberly & Jerry did a first sight! As you know I love it when couples choose to see each other before the ceremony. The day just always goes more smoothly and guarantees some AMAZING shots of the couple. See the proof below . . .





Love me some bling!





I loved Kim's colors. They worked so great together!

A bunch of lil' cuties!



We had sometime to kill after pics while the bridal party rested up for the ceremony, so Aubrey and I headed over to the reception site (it was in walking distance) and grabbed a couple detail shots. Her table arrangements were some of the coolest I've seen. They had a glow in the dark effect and the flowers were just goregoulicious!!!!!!!


Then it was time for the ceremony, and the most entertaining flower girl ever!









And we'll end this post with a pic of me and the AMAZING couple! Thanks so much Kimberly & Jerry for inviting me to capture your day! You guys are/were so much fun to be around and it was a truly spectacular day! Best Wishes!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Alaina Tompson said...

I love, love, lovvve the ring shot. :) Amazing.