Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Tiana- Cairo, MO Senior Photography

I love it when I get an e-mail from a client or a prospective client and can just tell they are super excited for their session. That is the exact impression I got when Tiana first e-mailed about having me take her senior pictures, and when I got her second e-mail and her third and . . .


Knowing someone is already having fun planning and coming up with ideas before I ever even pick up my camera just makes me smile :) Now Tiana was also looking for something different. So I put my brain to some use and came up with a couple different ideas


Okay Okay Okay enough jabbering on my part, I can't keep you from the pictures any longer . . . Meet Tiana . . .

Awwww Balloons and a wide open field! These are two of my favorite things! :)





Well hello hairlight!



Tiana was in love with her hat, and so was I. Aren't you?


I loved this outfit on Tiana. She looked so much like a model! Which quite frankly have you ever considered modeling Tiana? If not I think it should be on your agenda of things to check out! Here we go ladies and gentleman America's Next Top Model!



Okay now that you've seen all that is Tiana don't you just love her. After all the excitement that she sent my way when e-mailing me about her session I just had to send her some back after the shoot. I e-mailed her to tell her about how absolutely gorgeous she was and how excited I was to be working on her pictures. And now you can see exactly why!!!! Thanks Tiana for asking me to take your senior session. Your shoot was so much fun and I hope you had a BLAST!!!

No comments: